1-on-1 Pre-Med Advising
Choose a custom mentoring plan:
- ($900 total)
- ($525 total)
- ($200 total)
- 6 x 1hr private Skype or phone sessions ($800 value)
- Unlimited email access to our team for the duration of the 6 months ($200 value)
- Worksheets to keep the applicant focused, growing and evolving ($150)
- 3 x 1hr private Skype or phone sessions ($400 value)
- Unlimited email access to our team for the duration of the 3 months ($100 value)
- Worksheets to keep the applicant focused, growing and evolving ($75)
- 1 x 1hr private Skype or phone sessions ($200 value)
- Unlimited email access to our team for the duration of the month ($50 value)
- Worksheets to keep the applicant focused, growing and evolving ($37)
What's it all about?
Motivate MD offers a limited number of one-on-one mentoring spots with our wonderful team of medical students. We know that a 1-on-1 mentoring dynamic is the ultimate way for an applicant to learn and grow as much as possible. Our mentoring sessions will help to guide you on your way to medical school acceptance. This includes open Q&A’s, personalized action plans, reflection, and much more.
Our team is composed of highly intelligent students who know exactly what it takes to get that acceptance letter. If you’re not sure if mentoring is right for you, please feel free to get in touch here. We’d love to have a quick conversation with you to see where you’re at and if mentoring is the best step forward. We will happily guide you in the direction that is most appropriate for your specific situation.
Who is it for?
Mentoring is a great fit for someone who needs personalized guidance on any aspect that involves getting accepted into medical school. We take an extremely personalized approach and have a different plan for each client because no two applicants are the same. We pride ourselves on creating a safe place for the client. This is one of the toughest chapters of your life and we take that seriously. Our mentors strive to always be there for you whenever you need them. Some scenarios where mentoring can be great are:
- the applicant is extremely stressed out and unsure of what to focus on
- the applicant doesn’t have an actionable plan for how they are going to get accepted into their dream school
- the applicant is questioning whether or not they have what it takes to get accepted
- the applicant needs extra support and someone to rely on who has been in their shoes and got accepted
When you decide that mentoring is the right next step, you will meet with our mentoring director via a phone or Skype call. This serves a few purposes; making sure that you are committed to the process as this mentoring program only works if you are willing to put in the effort between sessions; making sure you feel comfortable with the process and finally to ensure mentoring is the best path forward.